#100days 95 - Got the autosuggest working in PostrChild again by keeping the editor state more consistent. It may have a side-effect of not being able to update the editor content by passing new props. But I don't see that as much of an issue as the only time it is really needed is on first load to pre-fill from the cache or url parameters.

#100days 94 - Added a new monthly data file and added output of my body data (weight, bmi etc) to my monthly summaries.

There is an example at /2020/07 but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have any historical data yet so my graphs are a straight line.

#100days 93 - Also did a lot of attempting to debug the recently broken suggestion UI in the PostrChild extension, without much luck unfortunately. I know it works fine when I remove the functionality, but I've still not been able to track down the exact issue.

#100days 92 - I noticed my automated monthly data update didn't work so made a small tweak that should hopefully get it running.

#100days 91 - Did a bunch of work on the PostrChild extension and made a lot of big improvements, including

  • Loading the browser action popup way faster
  • Editing support
  • Restoring new posts from local cache
  • Get contact suggestions from the micropub endpoint

So it's now significantly closer to being ready for use, but I did break the autosuggestion UI, so I need to fix that again.

#100days 90 - Also today I finally re-enabled syndication from my site. So I'm showing up on twitter and telegram again now πŸ‘‹

#100days 89 - Started writing a first set of tests for Postr. Not too much to speak of yet, but I do have a decent little set of tests for the post type discovery part at least. But that project is quite a complicated beast and tests will take a long time 😭

#100days 88 - Launched a new start view for Together and got it working when launched from a PWA as well.

#100days 87 - I have been working a little on a new start page for Together which adds quicker access to all the channels and some key actions.

There were also lots of recent Micropub spec improvements which I'd like to work on integrating with Together and PostrChild.

#100days 86 - Also today I worked on my bank transaction auto importer, and I actually have the basics of it working, only big problem is that my main bank account seems to have an issue with their auth flow and I can't get myself authenticated πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ